Southeastern Electric Cooperative, Inc. (SEC) was established in 1939. For 77 years, SEC has provided reliable and affordable electrical service to rural residents in Atoka, Bryan, Choctaw, Coal and Johnston counties. Our growth to date reflects the following:
- Over 10,000 Members
- Over 2,600 Miles of Line
- Over 14,000 Electrical Meters
Southeastern Electric Cooperative is located one mile east of Durant, OK on Hwy 70. Our offices are open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- Southeastern Electric Cooperative, Inc.
1514 E. Hwy 70
P.O. Box 1370
Durant, OK 74702
- (580) 924-2170-Payments Outages
- (580) 745-9463-Member Services
- 1-866-924-1315-After Hour Outages
- 1-888-260-6597-24 Hour Payment Hotlinest